31 October 2018
The 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Vantage Private Equity Growth 3 (VPEG3) consisting of Vantage Private Equity Growth 3, LP (ILP NO. L0000419E) (VPEG3, LP) and Vantage Private Equity Growth Trust 3A, (VPEG3A) will commence at 11:30am AEDST on Thursday 29 November 2018 at L17, 8 Chifley Square, Sydney
Investors seeking to attend the AGM please advise Vantage by email at email@example.com, to register your name with building security for access to the meeting. Alternatively, should you wish to dial in to the meeting, please advise and we will provide conference call details prior to the meeting
Performance Highlights from VPEG3’s 2018 Annual Report;
- $37.25m of new investment commitments made across 4 funds and one co-investment
- $4.68m in Additional Capital Drawn by Underlying Private Equity Funds
- 7 new underlying company investments added to the portfolio
- Paid capital by all investors to VPEG3, LP of $0.20 per dollar of Committed Capital to VPEG3
- Paid capital by all investors except SIV investors, to VPEG3A of $0.06 per dollar of Committed Capital to VPEG3
In addition, subsequent to 30 June 2018
- In July 2018, Odyssey Fund 8 added to Adventure Holdings Australia (Oztrail) with the acquisition of Primus Australia Pty Ltd trading as Companion Brands.
- Also, during July 2018, Adamantem Capital Fund 1 invested in Servian Group, a specialised data and analytics consulting firm.
- In September 2018, Advent Partners 2 invested into Miso Holdco, one of Australia’s leading Information System software providers, delivering an extensive product suite to manage administration and communications to organisations within the Education Industry.
- Also, in September 2018, Anchorage Capital Partners Fund III acquired South Pacific Laundry is a leading national laundry operator, serving customers in the accommodation and healthcare sectors across Australia.
- In October 2018, Allegro Fund III acquired Endeavour Learning Group including Endeavour Colleges and FIA Fitnation in Australia and the College of Natural Health and Homeopathy in New Zealand.
- In late October 2018, VPEG3 completed a co-investment with Advent Partners 1 in Tribe Brewing Pty Ltd, a high- quality brewer specialising in craft brewing, with an extensive range of independent brands across Australia.