The 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Vantage Private Equity Growth 3 (VPEG3) consisting of Vantage Private Equity Growth 3, LP (ILP NO. L0000419E) (VPEG3, LP) and Vantage Private Equity Growth Trust 3A, (VPEG3A) will commence at 11:30am AEDST on Thursday 28 November 2019 at L17, 8 Chifley Square, Sydney.
Investors seeking to attend the AGM please advise Vantage by email at [email protected], to register your name with building security for access to the meeting. Alternatively, should you wish to dial in to the meeting, please advise and we will provide conference call details prior to the meeting
Performance Highlights from VPEG3’s 2019 Annual Report;
– $18.0m of new investment commitments made across two Private Equity Funds and one co-investment
– $10.5m in Additional Capital Drawn by Underlying Private Equity Funds
– 9 new underlying company investments added to the portfolio
– Paid capital by all investors to VPEG3, LP of $0.33 per dollar of Committed Capital to VPEG3
– Paid capital by all investors, except SIV investors, to VPEG3A of $0.08 per dollar of Committed Capital to VPEG3
In addition, subsequent to 30 June 2019, a further three new underlying company investments were added to the VPEG3 investment portfolio.
– In July 2019, Odyssey Fund 8 acquired FRANKiE4, a leading and award-winning women’s supportive footwear label.
– In August 2019, Adamantem Capital Fund 1 acquired ASX listed Legend Corporation, a distributor of product tools, components and accessories into the electrical wholesale and industrial / commercial gas markets.
– Also, during August 2019, Mercury Capital Fund 3 completed an investment into Squiz, Australia’s largest content management system and enterprise search business with over 439 employees and operations across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Poland and the